Tailor-made cab protection for all types of earthmoving machines.
If you have had enough of theft, vandalism, broken windows, rising insurance costs and costly downtime, and need peace of mind then a cab protection system from CabCare or MSC Fabrication is what you need.
The CabCare/MSC Vandal Guard is a protection system for the cab area of your machine preventing the smashing of windows, entry into the cab and further vandalism of the operator station.
Designed and manufactured in the UK and Australia there are a range of material and finish options available in both poly-propylene and aluminium. The vandal guards are the most robust form of protection for your machine's cab that you can get. They are lightweight but exceptionally strong, safe and durable.
The Vandal Guard takes just minutes each day to fit to the cab and stows in the storage basket while the machine is in use or being transported.
All Cabcare panels are moulded into one piece for maximum strength and are unaffected by the most extreme weather conditions. Bracketry is polyester powder coated giving the best protection against rust.
Fits All Types
Fits All Models
- Can be fitted by owner/operator or your own service department
- Comes in kit set form with simple, easy to follow illustrated instructions
- Fitting takes less than two hours
- Click here to view sample fitting instructions for the CabCare product
- Rear emergency exit panel does not impede egress
- All steel products are sand blasted, powder primed and powder coated
- Secure protection for glass and cab area
- Strong and robust design
- Safe and easy to handle
- Quick removal and storage
- Snaplock locking system
- Use only existing bolt holes
- One key fits all locking points
- No on-going costs